By providing a payment, you are agreeing to the following:
• The retainer holds your date and is non-refundable should you no longer require my services. No amount of monies paid to me is refundable unless I experience an emergency that renders me unable to provide the agreed
• Should you fail to perform (you decide that you no longer require my services), liquidated damages shall be charged for the amount of deposit paid. (Note: this is just another way of saying that the deposit is non-refundable)
• Should I have an emergency and no longer be able to provide my services, I will provide a replacement photographer or refund your deposit. This would only be in the case of a true emergency and is never expected to be a possibility.
• If the weather is torrential and we cannot shoot, the session will be rescheduled or shot in your home if possible. Clouds, wind, light sprinkles aren't a problem and I usually go ahead in this case.
• Please do not bring your own camera or recording equipment to the session. If a camera is present, I will have to request that it be put away and this is a very awkward moment which I would love to avoid.
• Photographs taken by Keicha & Josh Davis (Bless My Soul Photography) may be used for the purposes of display, advertising, portfolio, website or any publication to promote my business.
• At no time shall any of my work be saved to a computer/hard drive i.e. downloading or screenshots, shared online or printed without express written consent. This is a breach of copyright and illegal. If you purchase the digital files, these releases will be included.
• However, any blog posts or Facebook images posted by Bless My Soul Photography may be freely shared with your friends and family by way of a link back to the original content.
• I do not offer free or discounted re-shoots on the basis of client regret over wardrobe choice, location choice, etc.
I am obliged to explain the following:
• Upon viewing samples of my work, you have decided to invest in my services to photograph you and your family because you are confident that I can give you results which you will cherish.
• There is no knowing what photos will be produced from this endeavor simply because this is an event in the future.
• As an artist, I reserve the right to artistically interpret what I see and in what ways I choose to photograph a scene. This may mean that some shots are color, some are B&W. This is my interpretation and vision as an artist.
Completion Schedule: Due to the nature of these sessions, completion and product delivery time may vary.
By paying this retainer, you agree to and have read all the terms and conditions.